Building competitive advantage through customer experience management in today’s multi-channel environment
Customer Experience Management Asia 2013
Customer Experience and Loyalty within Asian companies has recently become a much more urgent priority. Asian service providers need to improve the level of service they offer their customers or risk losing them. Any organization can achieve nominal improvements to their customers’ experience, but it takes more than superficial changes to create long-term results and overall progression.
Digital and analytics are the new battlegrounds. To Asian firms they represent a tremendous opportunity to lower costs, attract and retain customers and deepen relationships. Asian companies can no longer differentiate purely on price – they must be seen to be offering good customer service to. Companies who are not able to connect with their customer via the best channel for them, risk losing customers and becoming outdated in the market.
Customer Experience Management Asia 2013 provides a single platform to meet customer experience management practitioners from Asia-Pacific and across sectors like banking, Telecom, Utilities, Travel and Hospitality and more.. who will showcase strategies and address key issues related to managing customer experience in todays digitalized world.
Key Benefits of Attending Customer Experience Management Asia 2013 include:
- Case studies on successfully implementing strategies to build a Customer-Centric Organization
- Understanding steps to managing customer experience with low CAPEX in emerging markets in SEA
- Strategies on lowering operational costs while increasing service levels in customer contact centres
- Get a global perspective on managing social media to enhance customer experience with presentations from the U.S. Europe and Asia
- In a crowded market place, explore updates on how to select and implement new CEM technologies maximizing your ROI
Key Topics: Addressing market issues that you want to hear about
- How to build a 360⁰ framework to manage customer experience and create compelling experiences to enhance customer loyalty
- Training and developing your staff to build a robust customer culture for delivering service quality throughout the organization
- Delivering a consistent and branded customer experience across multiple customer touch points and channels
- Optimizing resource allocation and measuring your ROI
- Turning deep insight into targeted action by leveraging on data analytics and Big Data