Defining the future of customer experience management
“In Asia 81% of C-suite executives believe customer experience is the key to improve financial performance. However, 72% of them evaluated their current customer experience as being average or poor.”
So how to close this gap? How to design and deliver a holistic customer experience to increase loyalty and reduce churn? In Asia’s competitive markets, how to create your blue oceans with a differentiated customer experience? What are the tools and practices that can be easily and effectively adopted?
This October, 150+ CEM leaders from across APAC will gather at the Customer Experience Management Asia Summit to discuss pressing questions and define the future of customer experience management. 30+ industry expert speakers will provide in-depth insights on customer journey mapping, customer centricity, social media, omni-channel, big data, and engagement of the changing consumers.
Join your peers from various industries at the summit to drive CEM and forester long-term success for your organization.
What's new for 2014?
- 10+ brand new case studies featuring real CEM stories from Fortune 500 companies
- 5 heated panel discussions tackling challenges from different industrial and functional perspectives
- 5 in-depth workshops to take deep dive into hot topics such as big data & analytics and social media
- 4 roundtable discussions, each one-hour long, led by experts for better networking, deeper conversation and easier sharing
- New B2C and B2B streams for you to align best to your unique value proposition
- Unprecedented all-star C-level panel putting decision makers on the spot to help you better influence them and gain support for your CEM strategy
CEM Summit Asia 2014 is Singapore's ONLY event focusing on CEM in Asia
CEM Summit Asia 2014 is Singapore's ONLY event focusing on CEM in Asia – your exclusive platform to learn and network!
Join us in Singapore this October and help define the future of Customer Experience Management in Asia.
Download the Sponsorship Prospectus here!
"Excellent event - brining together practitioners from across various countries and on different aspects of customer experience building - right from management strategies, technology support systmens, HR practices, big data usage, etc. Holistic exposure to all aspects." -ALOK KUMAR, Chief Service Delivery Officer, Aircel Ltd.
"Great event to meet leader from diverse business, yet with a single mind-set on improving customer experience" -S A Mohamd Faruk, Consumer Care Leader APAC, Philips Electronic Singapore Pet Ltd
"This is a must to event for al the professionals who have a full time role in improving Customer Experience through Service Quality" -Ritesh Chatterjee, EVP Organisational Excellence & Service Quality, SKS Microfinance
"Good speakers, new insights, and the right balance of talks and networking." -Corentin Roux, VP Bl, Zalora